Getting a 5-Day wristband to Treefort 2018 is the BEST WAY to see all the music and other events we have to offer, and buying your wristband early is the best way to get it at an affordable price!
Your 5-Day wristband includes access to all Treefort venues, including Main Stage. (please note some venues may have age restrictions) Access to all public forts: Alefort, Foodfort, Kidfort, Skatefort, Storyfort, as well as admission to Comedyfort, Filmfort, Hackfort, and Yogafort (priority access is given to individual fort ticket holders).
- SOLD OUT $50* Early Bird Pass:
- Available online only and typically sell out within 1-2 minutes.
- Limited quantity available
- SOLD OUT $139* Locals Only Deal: 5-Day General Admission wristband
- Available in person the Record Exchange only on Friday, September 8 from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. MT and Saturday, September 9 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. MT. These passes are available for these two days only, during their business hours.
- SOLD OUT $155* Discovery Pass: 5-Day General Admission wristband
- Available until first artist announcement in December 2017.
- SOLD OUT $175* Treefort Pass: 5-Day General Admission wristband
- 5-day GA option available after first artist announcement in December.
$195* Bed Head Pass: 5-Day General Admission wristband
5-day GA option after 3/1/18.
- SOLD OUT $99* U21 Pass: 5-Day General Admission wristband
- **YOU MUST BE UNDER 21**
- Designed to show our dedication to getting younger fans into as many shows as possible. Your ID is required and you must be under 21 before 3/21/18. The number of passes/tickets are limited.
- Price will go up to $109 on 3/1/18
$109* U21 Pass: 5-Day General Admission wristband
**YOU MUST BE UNDER 21**
Designed to show our dedication to getting younger fans into as many shows as possible. Your ID is required and you must be under 21 before 3/21/18. The number of passes/tickets are limited.
- SOLD OUT $299* ZIPLINE Discovery Pass: 5-Day Front-of-Line wristband
- This option is your fast-access pass to every Treefort venue for you to experience the most music — this popular pass gets you to the front of any line.
$339* ZIPLINE Treefort Pass: 5-Day Front-of-Line wristband
5-day ZIPLINE option available after first artist announcement in December. This option is your fast-access pass to every Treefort venue for you to experience the most music — this popular pass gets you to the front of any line.
Only 300 available total.
Fort badges give you priority access to all events at that fort during Treefort 2018 (meaning fort badge holders always enter and are seated first; even before ZIPLINE and GA Treefort passholders).
Single day passes act like a General Admission wristband on the day they are for which they are purchased. They’re cheaper, but not as cheap as a 5-Day pass if you’re looking at more than one day of festival action. On the fence? Buy a 5-Day pass and you’ll get your money’s worth, guaranteed. There is no ZIPLINE or Under 21 (U21) option for Single Day passes.
Wednesday 3/21: $65
Thursday 3/22: $85
Friday 3/23: $105
Saturday 3/24: $105
Sunday 3/25: $85
Availability is determined by the number of 5-day passes that are sold.
Single Show Passes
Main Stage Only pass acts like a General Admission wristband at the Main Stage only for the day in which they are purchased. Guarantee your spot at Knitting Factory by pre-purchasing your show ticket.
Main Stage Friday 3/23: $50
Main Stage Saturday 3/24: $50
Main Stage Sunday 3/25: $30
Knitting Factory Thursday 3/24: $25
Knitting Factory Friday 3/25: $25
Knitting Factory Saturday 3/24: $25
The prices listed above do not include ticketing fees and taxes.
Forts & Venue Prices
- Adelmann Building: $20^
- The Balcony: $10-$15^
- Boise All Ages Movement Project: $15^
- Boise Contemporary Theater: $25^
- The Cabin: $5-$10^
- Comedyfort @ Liquid Laughs: $12-15
- El Korah Shrine: $25^
- The District: $15^
- Fatty’s: $10^
- First Presbyterian Church: $20^
- Filmfort @ The Flicks: $40/$9.50 per film^
- Foodfort Meat Up: $40
- Hackfort @ JUMP: $35 / $40^
- Ha’Penny: $10^
- Hannah’s: $10^
- Kidfort Puppet Show @ El Korah Shrine: $10^
- Knitting Factory: $25^ (see also above)
- Linen Building: $20^
- Main Stage: (see above)
- Neurolux: $25^
- The Olympic: $20^
- Owyhee: free & open to the public^^
- Pengilly’s Saloon: $10^
- Radio Boise Stage: free & open to the public^^
- Red Feather Cellar (Comedyfort/Filmfort): free & open to the public^^
- The Reef: $15^
- Rhodes Skate Park (Skatefort): free & open to the public^^
- The Shredder: $20^
- Spacebar: free & open to the public^^
- Storyfort: free & open to the public^^
- Tom Grainey’s & Grainey’s Basement: $10^
- Yogafort @ JUMP: $60 / $20 per class^/ $40 per day^
^Walk Up Price, A limited number of single show tickets may be available at the door for these shows if there is room once wristband holders enter.
^^Based on legal capacity of the venue/area, there is no priority entry for wristband holders
In order to see everything you want, buy a Treefort pass and any specific fort passes and SHOW UP EARLY!
Box Office Hours & Locations
LOCATED INSIDE THE OWYHEE
Tuesday 3/20 | 5:00-8:00pm
Wednesday 3/21 | 4:00-10:00pm
Thursday 3/22 | 4:00-10:00pm
Friday 3/23 | 12:00-3:00pm
LOCATED AT MAIN STAGE
Friday 3/23 | 3:00-10:00pm
Saturday 3/24 | 12:00-10:00pm
Sunday 3/25 | 12:00-10:00pm
Don’t forget to bring your ticket confirmation with you!
- Tickets are redeemed for festival wristbands during the week of the event. One wristband per ticket will be issued at the box office to the ticket bearer.
- Ticket bearer assumes all responsibility for loss / theft / damage once a ticket(s) is redeemed for wristband(s).
- Main Stage wristband does not allow for admittance to club shows.
- Treefort Music Fest is a rain or shine/hot or cold event.
- Ticket user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event.
- Ticket user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event, or any parts of the event, due to inclement or dangerous weather, Acts of God or other reasons. Treefort Music Fest reserves the right to cancel the event, or any parts of the event, in circumstances Treefort Music Fest deems unsafe for ticket holders, musicians and festival goers. In case of such a cancellation, tickets will not be refunded.
- Ticket user gives permission to Treefort Music Fest to use his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission or recording of the event.
- All 5-Day wristbands must be worn securely and are non-transferable and non-replaceable.
- Children 12 and under are free to attend when accompanied by an adult with a 1-day, 5-day, single venue pass.