We are so excited about your enthusiasm around Treefort Music Fest! We want to make sure we’re all on the same wavelength, so please review the guidelines and recommendations for using our brand resources – please take a minute to familiarize yourself with them. You can download individual assets in each section. If you want everything, simply use the button below to download it all!
Similar to an ever-evolving band, the Treefort logo has taken many shapes, sizes and colors over the years, with a core Classic design that is the root of Treefort. Each year’s festival design is unique in fonts, colors and designs, so please be certain you’re using the most up-to-date version.
|Full 2017||Sticks 2017||Classic|
|Full 2017||Stacked 2017|
HOW TO USE THE LOGO
Provide plenty of space around the Treefort logo. Make it big, make it small, just give it the chance to breathe and not feel cluttered.
Alter these files in any way, please. Merci.
Which logo should I use?
You know about Treefort, but some folks don’t, so if you’re talking to an audience who’s unfamiliar with us, where “Treefort Music Fest” isn’t written or said, please use our Full logo.
If the audience you’re speaking to is familiar with with Treefort, feel free to use the Sticks logo to represent the brand and simply call it “Treefort”.
When in doubt, use the Full or Stacked logo.
ADDITIONAL TREEFORT ASSETS
|Our typeface is Weston.||A curated selection of our brand colors for 2017:|
Use this guide to make sure the graphics and branding you are using are the most current. Keep in mind we are Treefort Music Fest, Treefort is one word, there is no capital “F” in Treefort and it’s just “Fest” not Festival.
|LIKE THIS:||NOT LIKE THIS:|
|Treefort Music Fest
TREEFORT MUSIC FEST
YOGAFORT / Yogafort
HACKFORT / Hackfort
FILMFORT / Filmfort
FOODFORT / Foodfort
|TreeFort Music Fest
Tree Fort Music Fest
The Treefort Festival
Treefort Music Festival
YogaFort / Yoga Fort
HackFort / Hack Fort
FilmFort / Film Fort
FoodFort / Food Fort
This is a friendly legal reminder that these graphics and brand are proprietary and protected under intellectual property laws.
- Display these graphics in a way that implies a relationship, affiliation, or endorsement by Treefort LLC of your product, service, or business.
- Use these graphics as part of your own product, business, or service’s name.
- Alter these graphics in any way, or combine them with any other graphics, without written consent from Treefort LLC.
- Use the word “fort” (i.e. Blanketfort) without proper consent from Treefort LLC.
- (2016) FILMFORT ANNOUNCES SPECIAL GUESTS
- (2016) THE CABIN & TREEFORT MUSIC FEST ANNOUNCES STORYFORT LINEUP
- (2016) FILMFORT ANNOUNCES 2016 FILM LINE-UP
- (2016) TREEFORT MUSIC FEST ANNOUNCES FINAL ARTIST LINEUP
- (2016) TREEFORT ANNOUNCES INAUGURAL FOODFORT
- (2016) FILMFORT ANNOUNCES PREMIERE SCREENINGS & EVENTS
- (2016) TREEFORT MUSIC FEST ANNOUNCES SECOND WAVE OF ARTISTS
- (2016) HACKFORT 365 EVENT: GET YOUR APP IN GEAR!
- (2016) YOGAFORT 2016 FIRST ARTIST ANNOUNCE
- (2016) TREEFORT MUSIC FEST 2016 ANNOUNCES INITIAL LINEUP
- (2016) BOISE & FRIENDS: OFFICIAL CMJ MUSIC MARATHON SHOWCASE
- (2016) TREEFORT MUSIC FEST 2016 PASSES ON SALE SATURDAY
- (2016) TREEFORT MUSIC FEST IS GRANTED B CORP CERTIFICATION
- (2016) TREEFORT MUSIC FEST 2016 MUSIC & FILM SUBMISSIONS NOW OPEN
- (2016) TREEFORT MUSIC FEST U21 APPRENTICES CURATE SHOWCASE
- (2016) TREEFORT MUSIC FEST ANNOUNCES ALEFORT V
Current Press Releases
- SECOND ROUND OF ARTISTS PLAYING TREEFORT MUSIC FEST 2017
- FIRST ROUND OF ARTISTS PLAYING TREEFORT MUSIC FEST 2017
- HACKFORT 2017 ANNOUNCES LINEUP
- STORYFORT ANNOUNCES BOOKCLUB FOR 2017
- YOGAFORT ANNOUNCES NEW LOCATION, $60 PASSES AVAILABLE NOW
Treefort Press and Marketing Contact Information:
General Treefort Press Inquiry: press(at)treefortmusicfest.com
Music Press: terra(at)terrorbird.com
Fort Specific Press: marissalovell(at)redskypr.com
Festival Director: gilbert(at)treefortmusicfest.com